Our assisted living program is a residence that services individuals who value their independence, have a stable medical condition, and do require minimal assistance to maintain their current level of functionality. At Morningside, we allow individuals to age in place and use on site home care services to address their personal care needs.
Services and Amenities include:
- Single and two-bedroom living units
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- 24 Hour Supervision
- Assistance with Medications
- Personal Care Assistance
- Case Management Services
- Activity Programs
- Three meals per day
- Transportation to local appointments, shopping, and activities within the community
- Library, gardens, internet, social areas
- Therapy service
We encourage prospective residents to contact the program and take a tour to ensure the residence is right for them. Please call 718-409-8266 for further information.